U-Pick Berries 2022
Another U-Pick berry season is upon us here at Fort Cross! We have quite a few thornless raspberries coming in, and a limited number of strawberries available with pre-paid reservations. There's nothing like the taste of a fresh-picked berry that is grown using organic practices with no pesticides!
Hours of Operation for U-Pick:
Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
(midweek petting zoo available)
(closed August 9 & 11)
Saturday-Sunday 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
*hours are subject to change*
$2 entry fee per person (toddlers and older)
$6 half pint container
- Prepaid reservations are highly recommended to guarantee accommodation as we base our day's staffing on online purchases.
- Walk-ins are welcome only when we have enough berries available for those that have made reservations ahead of time.
- Because we're a small family-run farm, we may close early on slow days unless you have purchased your spot ahead of time.
- Cash only if purchasing on site.
- Due to the unpredictability of agriculture and weather, we will only be posting for dates in the near future. Please check back again for more U-Pick dates to be made available!