Field Trip Day!
Suggested for preschool and up; 3-4 hour program
Pricing is $12-20 per person for day trip bookings with a 25 student minimum.
Pricing is $25/student and $15/adult for open sign up days with no group minimum requirement.
Children 3 and under are free to accompany.
Discounts for student groups of 76 or more!
Group Coordinator is invited to attend for free, with a 25 student minimum.
Group coordinator may also receive a gift certificate up to $100 for personal use to another event!
Some restrictions apply. Inquire for more details!
This 4 hour fall field trip program has all of the offerings of the Autumn Jubilee Festival Package that are usually only available during fall weekends. But instead of being open to the public as an all day free for all type of experience, this Autumn Jubilee field trip program is an organized event with groups that will rotate together throughout the guided activity stations on a scheduled rotation. Each activity station will have a little bit more in depth education and interaction than you might find during the public weekend event.
Included in your day will be the following activities!
- Hayride: a wagon ride tour of the 12 acre farm
- Hoedown: Folk dancing with jug band participation
- Petting Zoo: Goats, sheep, bunnies, chickens, pot belly pigs, guinea fowl
- Reptile Show: Educational reptile encounters
- Seasonal Craft: A painting craft with pumpkins, bird houses, planter pots, etc. (item depends on availability)
- Candle Making: Dip your own candle, starting with the wick
- Cider Pressing: Learn about cider history, the process of old fashioned pressing, and give it a go with our old fashioned press.
Things to bring:
Closed Toe Shoes
Plenty of Water (potable water available)
Money for Gift Shop
Spirit of Adventure!