Open Sign Up Dates!
June 2, 2021 & July 22, 2021
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Check-in at 9:40 am
Everyone who is checked-in and present before 10:00 am will be entered into
a raffle drawing for a $20 gift certificate to Fort Cross!!
- Nature Walk: Plant and animal identification
- Archery: Bow and arrow shooting
- Tomahawk Throw: Hatchet throwing
- Cabin Building: may include log sawing, wood splitting, shingle making
- Survival Workshop: may include fire making, wild edibles identification, shelter making
- Slingshot Gallery: visit our ghost town and shoot it up!
- Reptile Show: see an assortment of reptiles and learn who and what they are!
Things to bring:
Closed Toe Shoes
Plenty of Water (potable water available)
Money for Gift Shop
Spirit of Adventure!
*Contact Mountain Graze if you are interested in purchasing a charcuterie box full of delicious picnic treats. It will be delivered and ready for you upon arrival. 760-445-5526
This is a hands on educational field trip and fun
for kids (recommended 10 years old and up), as well as adults!
Open Sign-up Prices:
(no group minimum requirement)
$25 per child aged 4 - 17
$15 per adult aged 18+
Kids 3 and under are free to accompany, but will not participate in some activities.
Groups of 25 students or more are eligible for student pricing of $20 or less.
Inquire for more info!
If you have a group of 25 students or more, and would like to schedule your own day for a field trip of your choice at a lower rate, please feel free to contact us!
Field trip program information available here!