Autumn Jubilee Field Trip Day!
October 7 & 13
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
check-in between 9:40-9:55 am
$20 gift certificate will be raffled off for everyone that is checked-in and present before 9:55 am!
Prepaid Reservations Are Required!
This fall field trip program has all of the offerings of the Autumn Jubilee Festival Package that are usually only available during fall weekends. But instead of being open to the public as an all day free for all type of experience, this Autumn Jubilee field trip program is an organized event with groups that will rotate together throughout the guided activity stations on a scheduled rotation. Each activity station will have a little bit more in depth education and interaction than you might find during the public weekend event.
And if you have a group of littles that might prefer a 2 hour event instead of this 4 hour program, consider booking a day for our new "The Little Pumpkin Patch Adventure"!
Included in your day will be the following activities!
- Hayride: a wagon ride tour of the 12 acre farm
- Hoedown: Folk dancing with jug band participation
- Petting Zoo: Goats, bunnies, chickens, pot belly pig, guinea fowl
- Reptile Show: Educational reptile encounters
- Seasonal Craft: A painting craft with pumpkins, bird houses, planter pots, etc. (item depends on availability)
- Candle Making: Dip your own candle, starting with the wick
- Cider Pressing: Learn about cider history, the process of old-fashioned pressing, and give it a go with our old- fashioned press.
The cost for this event is $15 for adults, and $25 per child ages 4-17.
Children 3 and under are free to accompany a paying adult, but will not be participating in activities that go beyond accompanying.
Receive 20% off for up to 4 people in your immediate family with a valid Military ID.
Discount will be refunded to your account when you check-in at the event.
**Lunch break is around noon for approximately 30 min. Please be prepared with a picnic style lunch.
To receive a higher discount on admission, we encourage you to schedule your own field trip event! With a group of 25 or more, you can plan for a day of your choosing, and pick the Group Tour you would like.
Ask how to receive up to 25% off student pricing for a field trip event at Fort Cross!