Julian Autumn Jubilee
- What are the hours of the Julian Autumn Jubilee?
Saturdays 10 am – 5 pm; Sunday 11 am – 5 pm. October 5 - 27, 2019.
- Can I purchase individual activities?
Yes! The petting zoo, mini pumpkin painting, and candle dipping are available for $5 per person. Children 3 and under are free to accompany a paying adult into the petting zoo.
There's also Fairy & Dinosaur Garden Making that is priced at $15, $20, and $25.
- Do you offer a military discount?Yes! Active and retired military personnel receive 20% off activity package pricing for themselves and their immediate family (spouse and children only please). If you purchase online, please show us your military ID upon arrival and you will be refunded the difference. Discount not valid for individual activities, including Fairy & Dinosaur Garden Making.
- Can I show up to participate in the activities that I’ve purchased anytime throughout the day?
For the Adventure Package, yes. Starting at noon both Saturdays and Sunday you can participate anytime until 5:00 pm when the event ends.
For the Festival Package we have online reservations available for you to have a more organized experience with less chaos. Although we do prefer you to purchase a time slot ahead of time online, walk-ins are also very welcome.
- Do I need to purchase activities online or can I show up and purchase activities when I arrive?
You are welcome to purchase activities when you arrive and we will fit you into the rotation. We do recommend purchasing ahead of time online as we have made discounts available for early bird purchasing.
- How long will it take to complete the activities in each package?
The Festival Package will take approximately 2 and a half to 3 hours to complete.
The Adventure Package usually take about 45 minutes to an hour. But as the archery and tomahawk throwing are offered as unlimited, the time it takes varies depending on how long you want to do it.
- Do I have to pay for activities if I just want to walk around?
No, you are welcome to enjoy the property at no cost. There are several free activities throughout the property that you can do during the event at any time.
- Can I purchase activities for my kids and let them do them by themselves?
Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult in order to participate in the Festival Package activities. Adult supervision is extremely important at all times. Adult purchase is not required for a child to participate in the Adventure Package, but they must be accompanied.
- I have young children, do I have to pay for them?
Children 3 years old and younger are free to accompany a paying adult. Up to 2 children are allowed for free per adult. This will give them access into the petting zoo, reptile show, hoedown, and hayride. Although the candle dipping and pumpkin painting would not be included for them, the parent will usually allow their accompanying child to take their place for those activities.
- Are the activities only for kids?
Definitely not! The Festival Activity Package is intended for all ages. The Adventure Package (archery, tomahawk throwing, slingshots) is intended for anyone able to operate and hold the equipment properly; usually elementary aged kids and adults.
- Is the property wheelchair accessible?
There are no stairs to hinder a wheelchair, however there are some inclines throughout the property with rugged terrain that may be difficult for a wheelchair to get through.
- Are dogs allowed?
Woohoo yes! We love puppies of all ages. You already know they need to be on a leash, but please feel free to bring them! Except in the petting zoo… Please do not bring them in there (duh).
- You mentioned that camping is available. How do I go about booking for that?
We are listed on hipcamp.com where you can book your stay with us. At least one activity package purchase per camper is required for booking to be approved. If you are camping on a Saturday night in October, it will be required that everyone in the group purchase tickets to the Haunted Harvest event.
- Is there food available for purchase?
We will have snacks and drinks for sale, but if you are interested in eating a meal then there are plenty of choices within walking distance of Fort Cross! Across the street is the new eatery called Colts Burger Bar. A few lots over, there is Wynola Pizza & Bistro, as well as Jeremy's on the Hill.
You are also more than welcome to bring lunch and picnic on the grass or at one of the picnic tables.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Purchases are non-refundable, but the dollar amount if transferable with a 24 hour advance notice.
Go back to the Autumn Jubilee Event Page