Open Sign-up Event!
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
check-in between 9:40-9:55 am
$20 gift certificate will be raffled off for everyone that is checked-in and present before 9:55 am!
Let Johnny teach you about his famous journeys across the land and learn a bit about life on the frontier! Together we'll go on a hayride with scenic views of surrounding mountains and beautiful nature under the open sky! We'll learn about gardening, and you'll plant a seed to take home and grow yourself! Of course, you'll want to take a turn at our old-time cider press! But the fun doesn't stop there!
Included in your day will be the following activities!
- Hayride: with old-fashioned folk song sing-alongs
- Hoedown: Folk dancing with jug band participation
- Petting Zoo: Johnny had a genuine love for animals and was experienced in animal care.
- Seasonal Craft: Make an ornament from real wood! Yours to keep!
- Gardening and Seed Planting: Johnny's expert farming knowledge will be passed on to you. You will learn about how things grow, then plant a seed of your own. Yours to keep!
- Cider Pressing: Learn about cider history, the process of old fashioned pressing, and give it a go with our old fashioned press.
- Nature Walk with Medicinal Plants: As an avid nature lover, Johnny has a lot to teach about the beneficial treatments derived from plant sources.
September 22 and October 21 events:
$15 per adult; $25 per child ages 4-17
October 25 event:
$25 per adult; $35 per child ages 4-17; most charter school funds accepted
Children 3 and under are free to accompany a paying adult, but will not be participating in activities that go beyond accompanying.
Receive 20% off for up to 4 people in your immediate family with a valid Military ID.
Discount will be refunded to your account when you check-in at the event.
Valid only for the September 22 and October 21 event dates.
- You must have your order # ready to present in order to be admitted to this event. An email confirmation is automatically sent to the email you provide on the purchase page.
- Lunch break is around noon for approximately 30 min. Please be prepared with a picnic style lunch.
To receive a higher discount on admission, we encourage you to schedule your own field trip event! With a group of 25 or more, you can plan for a day of your choosing, and pick the Group Tour you would like.
Ask how to receive up to 25% off student pricing for a field trip event at Fort Cross!
Fort Cross Old Timey Adventures
4425 Hwy 78, Santa Ysabel, CA 92070