Open Sign-up Event!
September 28, October 8, October 24
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Let Johnny teach you about his famous journeys across the land and learn a bit about life on the frontier! Together we'll go on a hayride with scenic views of surrounding mountains and beautiful nature under the open sky! We'll learn about gardening, and you'll plant a seed to take home and grow yourself! Of course, you'll want to take a turn at our old-time cider press and sample a taste of the most delicious apple juice you've ever had! But the fun doesn't stop there!
Included in your day will be the following activities!
- Hayride: with old-fashioned folk song sing-alongs
- Hoedown: Folk dancing with jug band participation
- Petting Zoo: Johnny had a genuine love for animals and was experienced in animal care.
- Seasonal Craft: Make an ornament from real wood! Yours to keep!
- Gardening and Seed Planting: Johnny's expert farming knowledge will be passed on to you. You will learn about how things grow, then plant a seed of your own. Yours to keep!
- Cider Pressing: Learn about cider history, the process of old fashioned pressing, and give it a go with our old fashioned press.
- Nature Walk with Medicinal Plants: As an avid nature lover, Johnny has a lot to teach about the beneficial treatments derived from plant sources.
The cost for this event is $12 for adults, and $25 per child ages 4-17.
Children 3 and under are free!
Receive 10% off with a group of 5 or more or with Military ID.
Contact us for discount!
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable for another event up to 6 months.
**Lunch break is around noon for approximately 30 min. Please be prepared with a picnic style lunch. If you are interested in catering services,
please ask for more information!**
To receive a higher discount, we encourage you to schedule a field trip event! With a group of 20 or more, you can plan for a day of your choosing, and pick the Group Tour you would like.
Ask how to receive up to 50% off on a field trip event at Fort Cross!
Fort Cross Old Timey Adventures
4425 Hwy 78, Santa Ysabel, CA 92070