Holidays on the Homestead
December 2; 11 am - 3 pm
December 7; 10 am - 2 pm
December 9; 10 am - 2 pm
December 10; 10 am - 2 pm
December 13; 10 am - 2 pm
December 14; 11 am - 3 pm
Join us for an educational day of seasonal fun! Enjoy an old fashioned holiday on the homestead learning about the history of early American living. We'll bring you a bit of the past with historical crafts and activities that inspire holiday cheer! Join us in this festive merriment and go home with heartwarming traditional holiday memories!
Please Note: This midweek educational field trip event is not the same as the Holiday Hayride weekend event that is open to the public.
-Candle Dipping: With the cold season upon us, we'll be needing to stay stocked up. Make your candle and take it home with you!
-Rustic Ornament Making: Make an ornament from real wood! A holiday keepsake tradition to enjoy year after year!
-Citrus Pomander Making: Learn the history and origin of this lovely scented decoration! Make and bring home for some holiday scent!
-Cider Pressing: Learn about cider history, the process of old fashioned pressing, and make some yourself. We'll warm it up to enjoy together!
-Holiday Hayride with Caroling: Join us for the musical hayride where you will sing along with a classic holiday song! Prizes included!
-Country Hoedown: Festive holiday celebrations on the homestead include fun and merriment! We're gonna have a shindig!
-Petting Zoo: What homestead is complete without the animals? We'll talk about how animals were useful on the homestead and how they help us grow our farm!
- $15 for adults, and $25 per child ages 4-17
- Prepaid Reservations Required
- Children 3 and under are free to accompany a paying adult!
- Check in time is no earlier than 30 min before, and no later than 15 min before scheduled start time.
- We will be starting promptly as scheduled.
- Please bring a picnic lunch
- Check the weather report for "Wynola, CA" before you come out!
- Purchasing a spot for this event means that you agree to all of the details listed on the purchase page.
To receive a higher discount, we encourage you to schedule a field trip event! With a group of 25 or more, you can plan for a day of your choosing, and pick the
Field Trip Program you would like.
Ask how to receive up to 50% off on a field trip event at Fort Cross!
Fort Cross Old Timey Adventures
4425 Hwy 78, Santa Ysabel CA 92070