Ongoing Events - Regular Weekends & Random Open Days
Per the Phase 2 Reopening Plan for San Diego County, Fort Cross will be open and operational under the "Outdoor Museum" category.
Please use your best judgment regarding safe practices and be courteous to other guests while enjoying the grounds and activities.
Yee haw! Are you ready for some fun??
We offer educational farm tours with a touch of living history!
Join us at Fort Cross for an outdoor adventure!
- Please bring proof of purchase when checking in.
- Please arrive and check in 10 minutes prior to your appointment, as we do start the guided tour on time.
- Each event lasts approximately an hour and a half to two hours, depending on the size of the group.
- Activities and times may vary, according to the date of your selection.
- Pricing is based on admission; everyone in the group must pay for admission except children 3 and younger.
- Adults and children pay separately, and children must be accompanied by a paid adult.
- Children 3 years and younger are free to accompany a paying adult into any area, however inventory items (candle dipping, ornament making, slingshots, archery, tomahawks, etc.) would not be included with the accompanying child's admission.